John Gilmour Butchers

The origins of John Gilmour Butchers began just after the second world war when William Gilmour, in 1946, returned from flying with the RAF during wartime service. He was joined by his brother John in the high street butchers shop in Prestonpans that had been owned by Bob Greig. Bob was a complete master butcher, who had a small abattoir down the lane from the old shop which had been a butchers shop for over 100 years prior. A different method for a different time. 

View Site

Next Project