Senior Digital Designer Vacancy
/ Posted By Dino Squillino
You're a highly experienced multi-discipline digital designer looking to create award-winning design and interactive experiences.
You will help to shape pitches and projects for a wide range of clients and brands. You’ll have lots of hands-on experience in the digital arena, be able to think strategically and be able to clearly and effectively communicate these ideas to clients. You will have an excellent portfolio of work that speaks volumes about you and your skills and experience as a senior creative.
You will be;
• Confident at presenting and inspiring clients about your ideas.
• Be able to work within a team of both designers and technical staff to be able to solve both design, user experience and technical challenges.
• Good at visualising, prototyping/ wire framing your interactive ideas, understanding code is an advantage but not essential.
• Be opened-minded to change if it benefits the projects development.
• Very commercially focused, understand budgets and take a pragmatic and sensible approaches to design challenges.
• Highly experienced and will have worked in digital agencies and therefore understand and have the ability to deal with pressure in a fast paced environment.
• A safe pair of design hands, with a highly developed aesthetic sense and very aware of trends and what is happening within the industry as a whole.
• Have all the usual knowledge and experience using the tools of trade you’d expect from a designer, e.g. photoshop, illustrator and inDesign etc.
• A nice individual and relish an opportunity to make good things happen.
• Salary negotiable dependent on experience.
Interested? Please send your CV and portfolio to:
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES