We are Recruiting â€” Digital Designer
/ Posted By Dino Squillino
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
Term: Full Time
Studio based: Glasgow
Calling all digital creatives - we have rare and exciting opportunity for a Digital Designer to join our busy Glasgow Studio.
As aÂ Digital DesignerÂ at Everyone, you will work with teammates to help develop thoughtful, meaningful and beautiful designs for our current client base and be part of the senior team to help acquire new clients.
You will be expected to be both conceptually and ideas driven, focused on forging meaningful connections withÂ the clients consumers and businesses across a broad range of sectors and industries.
Working collaboratively with the wider studio team you'll bring your experienced design expertise, skills and ability to help shape design concepts through to full realised project that have a focus on our clientâ€™s business aim and objectives built in from the outset.
Using your experience in brand-led UX & UI design, wire-framing and digital prototyping, you will have the opportunity to bring your conceptually-led digital design thinking to help translate the brand idea and design principles into how it should communicated to audiences. From how it should look, through to how it should behave and is interacted with by consumers across digital touch-points is your expertise that the studio team can lean on and learn from.
In addition to developing great design solutions, you will also help manage projects by coordinating with team members and with clients. This role provides the opportunity to begin presenting your discerning design point of view as you contribute to the work.
The ideal designer will be excited about the possibilities for brands to push across new and emerging technologies as well as understanding consumer behaviour, accessibility and be passionate about keeping on top of the latest trends in digital and immersive brand design.
You will have the following;
- 3+ years of graphic design experience in a professional setting
- An impressive portfolio of digital and brand work
- Passion and enthusiasm for creating both beautiful and functional digital work
- Demonstrate high quality design that balances creativity and commerciality
- The proven ability to understand a clientâ€™s brief distil it in to a meaningful digital design within a project budget
- Clarity of vision and to be able to verbally communicate and present your ideas to the team and clients in an impactful way
- Proven ability to take research, strategy and other related disciplines and use that to your advantage to make the projects work effectively
- Have the ability to work independently in the face of complex assignments and seek clarity when necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and file management skills
- Be adaptable and flexible to meet client and project needs
- As well as a keen interest for all things design you will a have a passion wider cultural topic such as music, fashion, art, technology etc.
- A desire to proactively seek constructive feedback and be able to be implement and learn from it
- The depth of knowledge and understanding of digital experiences and be able to bring impactful ideas to life.
Everyone is a full service digital agency based in Glasgowâ€™s Merchant city with a wide portfolio of clients across e-commerce, events, arts, music, tourism and corporate sectors. Weâ€™re passionate about delivering impactful bespoke digital work in a transformative way that helps to shape whatâ€™s next for our clients.
Please send a covering email, CV and portfolio to the following:
Strictly no recruitment agencies. thank you